We take the right approach to rehabilitation…
Right from the start.
At Covenant Living of Golden Valley, you’ll find an individualized plan designed to meet your needs. Our rehabilitative therapy services help individuals regain mobility, speech, balance and the skills necessary to maintain their highest level of independence.
- Occupational Therapy: To rebuild the skills necessary for performing daily activities of living
- Speech Therapy: To regain speech and language skills, as well as other oral motor skills such as swallowing
- Physical Therapy: To recover strength, mobility and ambulation
As an added benefit, should you no longer desire to be burdened with caring for your home, a wide variety of comfortable maintenance-free residences are available at Covenant Living of Golden Valley for you to move into right away, with all the advantages of living in a suburban setting such as Golden Valley, Minnesota.
- Services available to manage your rehab by bridging physical medicine, therapy and pain management
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Private suites with bath
- Semi-private suites with bath
- Three meals daily with entrée selection
- Dietitian consultant available
- Special diets accommodated
- Dining assistance
- Nutritious snacks
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our retirement community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term Rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.