We remember what’s important.
Comprehensive Memory Care near Minneapolis, MN.
Each member of Covenant Living of Golden Valley’s care staff initiates interest-specific programs designed to help ease the challenges of memory loss including reminiscing, spiritual opportunities, life histories and more—all in a secure, comforting environment in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.
- Physical frailty and memory support
- Medication management and administration
- Specially trained care team
- Licensed nursing care
- Assistance with dressing and grooming
- Bathing assistance
- Incontinence assistance
- Care associates available 24 hours
- Nurse-call system
- Non-confining resident monitoring system
- Supportive cues throughout—even in the attractively landscaped patio garden and inside walking path
- Alzheimer’s disease support group
- Outpatient therapy
- One-bedroom apartment homes at Assisted Living
- Private and semi-private accommodations at Skilled Nursing
- Three chef-prepared meals a day with table service
- Dietitian consultant available
- Special diets accommodated
- Meal delivery if necessary
|Worried about your loved one’s declining memory? Download our resource, “Top 10 Signs Your Loved One May Need Memory Care” to see if memory care may be a good option.|
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our retirement community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term Rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
For more information, call (877) 283-7177 or click here to request more information.